Remember to call your child into the office if you know they will be absent for the day, leaving early for an appointment or will be late, 920-867-8165. Keep in mind the truancy policy. any questions on the truancy policy please let us know. Please note that school starts at 8:00 and ends at 3:15 . We ask that your child(ren) be picked up before 3:30. If for any reason you need care before or after these hours please check out Little Hawks Child Care Center 867-8825.
- A friendly reminder that for the safety of the students and staff, ONLY staff members are permitted past the Foyer of our building. To go beyond the foyer we ask that you provide the office with your driver's license to run through our Raptor Security System. We pride ourselves on the security of our students and staff. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Mr. Ryan (867-8160 or email@example.com)
- Please make sure your child has snow pants, boots, hats, gloves, and jackets every day as they go outside EVERY DAY unless it is below freezing!
- As cold and flu season is upon us, we are in need of more Kleenex in all classrooms. Any donations would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Weyauwega PTA meeting is this Wednesday 1/11/23 at 5:30 pm in the library.
- Click here to complete the 4K Transition Feedback survey, the survey closes Jan. 20th. https://forms.gle/MjtYBgHtiHEcHZz46
- Please make sure your child has snow pants, boots, hats, gloves, and jackets every day as they go outside EVERYDAY unless it is below freezing!
- If your child is interested in ordering a yearbook . You can order your 22-23 student yearbook here. The yearbook code for Weyauwega Elementary is 13306523. The order deadline is April 7th, 2023.
Future Dress-Up Days
Mon Jan. 16: Hat Day (wear your favorite hat) Tues Jan. 17: Super Hero Day (wear your favorite super hero costume/apparel) Wed. Jan. 18: White as snow day (wear white)
Important upcoming dates:
- 1/11 Weyauwega PTO meeting at 5:30 pm in Library
- 1/18: End of 2nd quarter
- 1/19 & 1/20: No School- Teacher In-Service
- 1/31: 3rd grade, & 4th field trip
- 2/1: K & 1st grade field trip
- 2/20: No School- Teacher In-Service