- This a reminder that the Weyauwega Elementary school day starts at 8:00 am, any time after that your student is considered tardy. It is important to call the office for any absences. Excessive tardies will lead to truancy. If you know your child is going to be late, leaving early, or out of school for the day please get in touch with the office at 920-867-8165.
Congratulation to the Students of the Month(RESPECT), We are so proud of all of you!!
We are experiencing several cases of Influenza throughout our district. We high
We are experiencing several cases of Influenza throughout our district. We highly encourage handwashing as frequently as possible. Drink plenty of fluids and rest. Flu signs and symptoms usually come on suddenly. People who are sick with the flu often feel some or all of these symptoms:
- Fever*/feeling feverish or chills
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle or body aches
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
- *It’s important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.
Remember to stay home if you have any of these symptoms. You will need a Dr. note to return if you are gone more than 3 days.
- A friendly reminder that for the safety of the students and staff, ONLY staff members are permitted past the Foyer of our building. To go beyond the foyer we ask that you provide the office with your driver's license to run through our Raptor Security System. We pride ourselves on the security of our students and staff. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Mr. Ryan (867-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- It is a short week this week! No School on Thursday 12/22 and Friday 12/23.
- Dress-up days this week are:
- Monday 12/19: Deck the Halls from Top to Bottom- Wear holiday headgear and socks.
- Tuesday 12/20: Holiday Hoopla Day- Wear red/green Christmas sweaters, headgear, socks, etc.
- Wednesday 12/21: Pajama day
- Please make sure your child has snow pants, boots, hats, gloves and jackets everyday as they go outside EVERYDAY unless it is below freezing!
Important upcoming dates:
12/22-12/30: No School- Christmas/Winter Break
- 1/18: End of 2nd quarter
- 1/31: 3rd grade, 4th field trip