- Every Wednesday is Warhawk Wednesday, make sure to wear you Weyauwega-Fremont Warhawk gear!
- Please make sure if your child is out ill or will be out of school to contact the office 920-867-8065.
- You can still order your child's school pictures from picture day using this website: https://my.lifetouch.com/mylif... and code: EVTQ7NMGT
- Make sure you have completed registration for 22-23 school year and paid your child's registration fees. You can pay these through Skyward or send a check (made payable to Weyauwega-Fremont School District) or cash with your student. If you have questions please call the office 920-867-8065.
Volunteers Needed for Halloween Hoopla 2022!
Halloween Hoopla is a fun, community event for children and families to engage in our school with fun games, activities, candy, prizes, and concessions. It will be held on October 29th, but we need volunteers to make it possible.
Volunteers are needed for the following:
*volunteer organizer (for event day)
Please contact Todd Gleisner if you are interested in helping out and volunteering. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without your help, this event is not possible! If there are enough volunteers, there will be a meeting the week of September 26th.
Be sure to let Todd know by Friday, September 23rd if you are willing to volunteer.
Important upcoming dates:
- 9/23: No School- Teacher In Service
- 10/11: Kindergarten Pumpkin Patch Field Trip.
- 10/12: No School- Parent Teacher conferences 9am-6:30pm
- 10/24: Picture Retake Day
- 10/27: No School- Teacher In Service
- 10/28: No School