Make a difference in your community and join our team as a Reading Corps Tutor. Weyauwega Elementary is looking for tutors during the 2022-2023 school year to help students who need extra help with reading.
Reading Tutors meet one-on-one with students in kindergarten through third grade to help them become better readers. With training and on-site coaching, we’ll prepare you to help kids succeed.
This is an AmeriCorps member position with Reading Corps. Together, we’re on a mission to help more kids become strong readers because kids who read have the power to succeed!
Perks as A Tutor
- Paycheck every two weeks
- Up to an additional $4,500 for college tuition or student loans. (Tutors 55 and older may gift the award to their child, grandchild, stepchild or foster child.)
- Free individual health insurance (for tutors serving 35 hours a week)
- Child care assistance (based on family size and income)
- Federal student loan forbearance and interest repayment
- Predictable schedule – daytime hours with no evenings or weekends
- Time off over most school release days and summer
Ready to put your passion in action to help students succeed? Learn more and apply at join.readingandmath.org.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.859.2825.