- The Book Fair is still going on until Wednesday 3/15/23! The Fremont Elementary book fair features books for grades 4K-8th grade. The fair will be open from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM March 9th-15th (not open on Saturday or Sunday.) All Weyauwega-Fremont families are welcome to stop by the Fremont Elementary office and see what the fair has to offer.
- The PTA meeting is Tuesday 3/14/23 at 5:30pm in the Fremont Elementary Library. The PTA is looking for your feedback! Please use the link below to take a short survey to help us determine how to best serve the school and our great students! We are hoping to review the results at next month’s meeting, so your response is appreciated by 3/12! All survey results are anonymous. Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BNDS865
- There is still time!!! Order your 22-23 student yearbook here. The yearbook code for Fremont Elementary/Fremont STEM Academy is 13371123. Order deadline is April 7th, 2023. There is also hard copy forms in the Fremont Elementary office.
Important upcoming dates:
- 3/9-3/15: Scholastic Book Fair in the Fremont Elementary office during school hours.
- 3/11: Community Movie Night- The Incredibles. At the Weyauwega high school PAC. Doors open at 5pm, movie begins at 5:30pm.
- 3/14: Mr. Science/Lyceum at the Weyauwega Middle School K-2nd- 9am-10am experience. 3rd-STEM- 1pm-2pm experience.
- 3/14: Fremont Elementary PTA meeting at 5:30pm in the Fremont Elementary Library
- 3/16: 3rd-5th CWES field trip (rescheduled from 2/22)
- 3/29: End of 3rd Quarter
- 4/5: No School- Teacher In-service
- 4/6 -4/10: No School- Spring break
- 4/28: Art Show- 5pm-7pm: in the Middle School Commons.
- 5/5: Color Run
- 5/18: Spring concert- at 1:30pm
- 5/19: PTA sponsered Rollerskating day 11:30am-2:45pm