- Remember to call your child into the office if you know they will be absent for the day, leaving early for an appointment, or will be late, 920-867-8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org If emailing through Thrillshare please let the office know WHY your child is out, please note that if you email through Thrillshare I am not able to respond. Keep in mind the truancy policy. any questions on the truancy policy please let us know. Please note that school starts at 8:00, the students will not be allowed in the school or on the playground before 7:40, and ends at 3:15 . We ask that your child(ren) be picked up before 3:30. If for any reason you need care before or after these hours please check out Little Hawks Child Care Center 867-8825.
If your student has a change of transportation at the end of the day, it is appreciated that you let the office know by 2:30 so that I can contact the appropriate teacher.
Lunch Money- Please have any lunch money in an envelope with your student's name on it, grade level, and the amount on it.
- Please keep an eye out for Parent-Teacher conference forms coming home. The forms will need to be turned back in by February 27th
- Registration for youth summer baseball and softball has started! These programs are for ages 3-15. Click the following link for registration information: https://wfyouthsports.com/prog...
- Summer School, More information to come.
- Please make sure your child has snow pants, boots, hats, gloves, and jackets every day as they go outside EVERY DAY unless it is below freezing.
- Is your child interested in ordering a yearbook? You can order your 22-23 student yearbook here. The yearbook code for Weyauwega Elementary is 13306523. The order deadline is April 7th, 2023